How to fix faulty symlink in XCode 3.2.6, issue 14018?

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Sat Jun 20 21:01:32 PDT 2015

On Jun 20, 2015, at 8:49 PM, semaphore45 at yahoo.com wrote:

> I get the same error in the main.log from the gnuradio port:
>> :info:configure CMake Warning at /opt/local/share/cmake-3.2/Modules/Platform/Darwin.cmake:182 (message):
>> :info:configure   The SDK Library/Frameworks path
>> :info:configure
>> :info:configure    //Library/Frameworks
>> :info:configure
>> :info:configure   is not set up correctly on this system.  This is known to occur when
>> :info:configure   installing Xcode 3.2.6:
>> :info:configure
>> :info:configure    http://bugs.python.org/issue14018
>> :info:configure
>> :info:configure   The problem may cause build errors that report missing system frameworks.

That's not an error. It's a warning.

> Then
>> :info:configure CMake Error at cmake/Modules/GrComponent.cmake:75 (message):
>> :info:configure   user force-enabled gnuradio-companion but configuration checked failed
>> :info:configure Call Stack (most recent call first):
>> :info:configure   grc/CMakeLists.txt:45 (GR_REGISTER_COMPONENT)
>> :info:configure
>> :info:configure
>> :info:configure -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
>
> MacPorts still can't build dependencies for gqrx.

Your log snippets are not providing a complete picture of what's going on. I strongly suspect that your assumptions are incorrect, and that the error you're seeing has nothing to do with the Xcode symlinks. But we can't know from this limited information.

Please open a Trac ticket and attach a clean, complete log.

https://guide.macports.org/chunked/project.html#project.tickets

vq