OpenMP?

Jan Steinman jan at ecoreality.org
Mon Mar 9 18:11:21 PDT 2015

I have built pdf2djvu with MacPorts, but in trying to use it with multiple processors, (option "-j0", meaning automagically use as many processors as are available), I get the following message:

	Warning: pdf2djvu was built without OpenMP support; multi-threading is disabled.

"port variants pdf2djvu" does not show any way to link in multiprocessor support, even though I have built openmpi via "port install openmpi".

Any ideas how I can enable multiprocessing with pdf2djvu and thus make the "-j" option useful?

Thanks!

:::: In the increasingly mechanized, automated, cybernated environment of the modern world -- a cold, bodiless world of wheels, smooth plastic surfaces, tubes, pushbuttons, transistors, computers, jet propulsion, rockets to the moon, atomic energy -- man's need for affirmation of his biology has become that much more intense. -- Eldridge Cleaver