[KDE/Mac] KDE recent issues

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat May 23 15:34:01 PDT 2015

On Saturday May 23 2015 16:36:15 Kurt Hindenburg wrote:

>   I’m running the latest 10.10 on a last generation Mac mini.  I’m using whatever is the default sytle/theme.

I can speak for neither your OS version nor your hardware, but the default ("Macintosh (Aqua)") theme has been shown to give certain issues. We usually suggest to use the QtCurve theme.

>   I typically have Konsole/Konversation/Akregator running at all times.

I was more thinking of applications that require a lot of RAM, or that could leave the graphics in a corrupted state.

>   However, if I hide the tabbar in Konsole and switch tabs the issues shows up.

I tried to reproduce that, but couldn't: how does one hide the tabbar in Konsole?

R.