Problem installing gnumeric

Davide Liessi davide.liessi at gmail.com
Mon May 25 05:50:57 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I'm on Mac OS X Snow Leopard and I'm trying to install gnumeric.
I get this error in the post-activate phase:

:debug:activate Executing proc-post-org.macports.activate-activate-0
:info:activate sh: /opt/local/bin/scrollkeeper-update: No such file or
directory
:info:activate Command failed: /opt/local/bin/scrollkeeper-update
:info:activate Exit code: 127
:error:activate org.macports.activate for port gnumeric returned:
command execut
ion failed
:debug:activate Error code: NONE
:debug:activate Backtrace: command execution failed
     while executing"proc-post-org.macports.activate-activate-0
org.macports.activate"
     ("eval" body line 1)
     invoked from within
"eval $post $targetname"

The file /opt/local/bin/scrollkeeper-update is indeed missing: is this a
missing dependency?
How can I fix it?

Best wishes.
Davide