"`port -pf upgrade outdated` is incredibly unsafe" ??

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Thu May 28 10:44:34 PDT 2015

I'm confused about the purpose of the thread.

The documentation indicates why what you're doing is a bad thing. You should just run random commands without knowing what they do.

To quote IRC:
"things break so often that i decided that the best course of action was to ignore the breakage"

It sounds like you don't actually want help.