opendkim and Trac error

Terry Barnum terrydop at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:41:50 PST 2015

Thanks Daniel. That fixed unbound--it now installs and loads without error.

The next issue I'm running into is after a successful opendkim installation, when I try port load it complains about a missing launch plist:

Error: org.macports.load for port opendkim returned: Launchd plist /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.opendkim.plist was not found
Please see the log file for port opendkim for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_mail_opendkim/opendkim/main.log
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port opendkim failed

$ more /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_mail_opendkim/opendkim/main.log
version:1
:debug:main Executing org.macports.main (opendkim)
:debug:load load phase started at Tue Nov 10 10:23:48 PST 2015
:debug:load Executing org.macports.load (opendkim)
:error:load org.macports.load for port opendkim returned: Launchd plist /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.opendkim.plist was not found
:debug:load Error code: NONE
:debug:load Backtrace: Launchd plist /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.opendkim.plist was not found
    while executing
"portload::load_main org.macports.load"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval $procedure $targetname"
:info:load Warning: targets not executed for opendkim: org.macports.load
:notice:load Please see the log file for port opendkim for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_mail_opendkim/opendkim/main.log

I filed a trac ticket <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/49648>

Thanks,
-Terry

> On Nov 10, 2015, at 6:34 AM, Daniel J. Luke <dluke at geeklair.net> wrote:
>
> On Nov 10, 2015, at 3:12 AM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>> Looks to me like a typo in the portfile. You should file a bug report in the our tracker.
>
> this should be fixed now (r142352)
>
>> Daniel J. Luke
> +========================================================+
> | *---------------- dluke at geeklair.net ----------------* |
> |   Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily   |
> |          reflect the opinions of my employer.          |

Terry Barnum
digital OutPost
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.dop.com