opendkim and Trac error

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:47:58 PST 2015

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Terry Barnum <terrydop at gmail.com> wrote:

> The next issue I'm running into is after a successful opendkim
> installation, when I try port load it complains about a missing launch
> plist:

There is nothing in the port to create a launchd plist. The documentation
suggests to me that there is no daemon involved, even; it is (a) a library
for use by clients, and (b) a "milter" (mail filter plugin) for a mail
daemon, which would be configured in whatever MTA you have configured
(sendmail, postfix, etc.).