Incompatible library version

Michel Perez Michel.Perez at insa-lyon.fr
Wed Oct 7 07:06:12 PDT 2015

Hello,

I got the Incompatible library version error whatever the software I lauch.
I tried to reinstall macport but still get the following error:

dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libtiff.5.dylib
  Referenced from: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/wxWidgets.framework/Versions/wxWidgets/3.0/lib/libwx_osx_cocoau_xrc-3.0.dylib
  Reason: Incompatible library version: libwx_osx_cocoau_xrc-3.0.dylib requires version 8.0.0 or later, but libtiff.5.dylib provides version 6.0.0
Trace/BPT trap: 5

Thanks for your help

Michel Perez
Université de Lyon - INSA de Lyon