Trace/BPT trap: 5 on Mac OS 10.9.2 Mavericks

mcaballe at brera.inaf.it mcaballe at brera.inaf.it
Sat Oct 10 07:41:01 PDT 2015

Hi,

the problem it looks like that I am not able to install cfitsio libraries
in the /opt/local/lib/:

Ms-MacBook-Air:~ mcaballe$ sudo port install cfitsio
--->  Cleaning cfitsio
--->  Scanning binaries for linking errors
Warning: Error parsing file /opt/local/lib/libcfitsio.dylib: Error opening
or reading file
--->  No broken files found.

Cheers!

M.