Rebuild old version of port?

Adam Dershowitz dersh at alum.mit.edu
Wed Oct 14 06:07:40 PDT 2015

> On Oct 14, 2015, at 9:00 AM, Brandon Allbery <allbery.b at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 8:57 AM, Michael Dickens <michaelld at macports.org <mailto:michaelld at macports.org>> wrote:
> 1) I find no OpenModelica port in my search ("port search OpenModelica"). Maybe this port actually goes by a different name? Maybe it is local to your system? Since this is a qt4 issue, I'm happy to help (being the one who committed the change to move the qt4 install into ${prefix}/libexec/qt4 in the first place).
>
> The OpenModelica folks have a private MacPorts repo, see https://www.openmodelica.org/download/download-mac <https://www.openmodelica.org/download/download-mac>
> Which means waiting for them to update.
>
> --

Yes, and the guy at OpenModelica who actually handles most Mac stuff for them is on vacation for a couple of weeks.  So, I am trying to work around it, to help them along.
They actually update their openmodelica-devel port there automatically with each source code commit.  (And, to make things worse, there is currently a bug building the development version of their code that makes it hang during build)  But, the release version (port install openmodelica) does build fine with the prior qt4 release, but now fails.

—Adam