Rebuild old version of port?

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Wed Oct 14 07:24:01 PDT 2015

Ah; OK; that makes some sense now. If this port build with qt4 before
the move, then it should be pretty straight forward to get it working
post-move. 95% of the ports I tested worked out of the box with the
PortGroup change; the others have required minimal patching to get
working. Nothing major thus far, luckily. - MLD