help2man checksum error

Horst Simon horst.simon at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 25 18:14:01 PDT 2015

Hi,

I still have the same issue, I re-installed macports rebooted my ADSL router. I installed several ports with port install port name and it worked fine , when I used sudo port installed help2man it downloaded the dependencies and installed them, but when it downloaded help2man-1.47.2.tar.xz it failed with checksum error, again it is on a size of 72. I downloaded it from aarnet mirror and replaced it in the /opt/local/var/macports/help2man directory and after this the sudo port installed help2man installed. I am still stumped why only this port fails and all the other worked ok.

Kind Regards,
Horst Simon