pet project : LnxPorts

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 01:55:21 PDT 2015

On Thursday October 08 2015 07:16:51 Alejandro Imass wrote:

> Perhaps it's a good time to evaluate a switch to PCBSD and ditch the Linux
> ;-)

I think you were not the only one suggesting this. I've been trying to check out PC-BSD in a VM for a while (Virtual Box), but I keep getting a pop-up every so many seconds that I think is about the resolution and/or graphics driver -- I think, because whatever feature is responsible, it insists on talking Russian to me...

If this rings any bells, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
René.