restoring ports after migration the "El Captain"

Ryan Crocker ryacro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:16:13 PDT 2015

So my router decied to die as i was updating from the migration instructions.  I just tried to re-run

sudo ./restore_ports.tcl myports.txt

but I get this error,

-->  Removing work directory for p5.16-encode-locale
--->  Computing dependencies for p5.16-extutils-command.
Can't install p5.16-extutils-command because conflicting ports are active: port:p5.16-extutils-makemaker
    while executing
"_mporterrorifconflictsinstalled $mport"
    (procedure "mportdepends" line 17)
    invoked from within
"mportdepends $mport $target"
    (procedure "mportexec" line 48)
    invoked from within
"mportexec $workername $install_target"
Unable to execute target 'install' for port 'p5.16-extutils-command': Can't install p5.16-extutils-command because conflicting ports are active: port:p5.16-extutils-makemaker
    while executing
"install_ports $operationList"
    (file "./restore_ports.tcl" line 287)

What flags should i add to do this properly.

Thanks,

Ryan