trac.macports.org down -- have bug in Ivy build

David Herron david at davidherron.com
Fri Sep 4 16:44:42 PDT 2015

Here's my workaround ....

tippy:~ davidherron$ sudo su
Password:
sh-3.2# ln -s /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_60.jdk/Contents/Home/
/Library/Java/Home
sh-3.2# ls -l !$
ls -l /Library/Java/Home
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  64 Sep  4 16:39 /Library/Java/Home ->
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_60.jdk/Contents/Home/
sh-3.2# exit
tippy:~ davidherron$ sudo port install cassandra
--->  Computing dependencies for cassandra
--->  Dependencies to be installed: apache-ivy
--->  Building apache-ivy
--->  Staging apache-ivy into destroot
--->  Installing apache-ivy @2.3.0_0
--->  Activating apache-ivy @2.3.0_0
--->  Cleaning apache-ivy

Unfortunately the Cassandra install isn't working.  The log file has a
bunch of Maven errors about stuff it can't download..  Ugh.

+ David Herron