boost libstdc++ issue (was libvisio error)

echothevoid echothevoid at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 6 05:45:53 PDT 2015

Thank you su_v!
I tried to read the guide and the 'howto' but still confused how to apply
your solution.
https://guide.macports.org/
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/Upgrade

Should I replace the original Portfile of libvisio-0.1 and libcdr-0.1 with
the ones from [1] and then do an upgrade? How to make that exactly?
Sorry for dumb questions. Your answer will definitely shed some light on
the subject.

Kind regards,
void