boost libstdc++ issue (was libvisio error)

su_v suv at sunrise.ch
Sun Sep 6 05:53:26 PDT 2015

On 2015-09-06 14:45 (+0200), echothevoid wrote:
> Thank you su_v!
> I tried to read the guide and the 'howto' but still confused how to apply
> your solution.
> https://guide.macports.org/
> https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/Upgrade
>
> Should I replace the original Portfile of libvisio-0.1 and libcdr-0.1 with
> the ones from [1] and then do an upgrade? How to make that exactly?
> Sorry for dumb questions. Your answer will definitely shed some light on
> the subject.

Sorry, the comment was intented for the maintainers of the related ports
(boost, libvisio-0.1, libcdr-0.1) - I did not provide instructions for
users (probably should have posted it on the devel list instead of the
user list). IMHO this should be fixed in the ports, not by indiviual
MacPorts users still on Lion.

Regards, V