ledger fails to build on yosemite

Harald Hanche-Olsen hanche at math.ntnu.no
Mon Sep 14 09:24:30 PDT 2015

Kastus Shchuka wrote:
> I attempted to install ledger on yosemite (10.10.5) but it failed. I found ticket https://trac.macports.org/ticket/47597 with a log which looks very similar to mine. The ticket contains a patch which does not seem to be committed to the port yet. Please excuse my ignorance, but how do I apply this patch?

That patch should already be applied, assuming you have run port
selfupdate lately.

Unfortunately, ledger still doesn't build, not for me at any rate, as of
my latest attempt about a week ago. But I suspect the reason is
different. I should have submitted a bug report, but haven't gotten
around to it yet.

– Harald