Checksum fail for ghostscript update

Peter Hancock hancock at fastmail.fm
Fri Apr 1 02:11:52 PDT 2016

On 01/04/2016 10:02, Carlo Tambuatco wrote:
> From latest upgrade of outdated ports:
>
> --->  Computing dependencies for ghostscript
> --->  Verifying checksums for ghostscript
> Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for ghostscript-9.19.tar.gz
> Error: Checksum (sha256) mismatch for ghostscript-9.19.tar.gz
> Error: org.macports.checksum for port ghostscript returned: Unable to
> verify file checksums
>
> Any suggestions...?

Last night, sourceforge was returning an html file saying that SF
was in "disaster recovery mode".  The checksum check baled out at this point.

This morning, something a bit different is happening, but there's still
a checksum issue.

My suggestion is to wait a couple of days.
I wonder whether there might be some way for macports to avoid the use of SF?
Googling around, SF seems to have a pretty grubby reputation nowadays.