Is any clang version known to work in PPC/Tiger?

César cesarmensajes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:38:12 PDT 2016

On Apr5,  2016, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> On Apr 3, 2016, at 5:44 PM, César wrote:
>
> > Can't executables be built statically without such requirement?
>
> Unless you're talking about a static library you created for use only in
> your program [...]

Yes, I was talking about libc++. Looking at the documentation from the
source code distribution (I mean the libc++ version from LLVM), it seems it
can be built as a static library, and I'll try it because I think a static
libc++ is the way to go if you want to distribute binaries for an older OS
X version that doesn't ship libc++.

César