sunwait update

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Apr 14 08:55:49 PDT 2016

On Apr 14, 2016, at 6:36 AM, Mark Lucas wrote:

> Is there any chance of MacPorts providing the latest version of sunwait? The version on MacPorts is woefully out of date and the original authors web site says he is no longer working on it and has passed responsibility to Ian Craig here;- https://sourceforge.net/projects/sunwait4windows/
>
> The latest project is much enhanced and considerably more useful than the out of date version on MacPorts.

Sure, it could be updated. Usually you should file a ticket in our issue tracker to request a port be updated.

At this time, nobody has signed up to be sunwait's MacPorts maintainer. If you're interested in sunwait, you could help the process along by providing a patch in the ticket to update the port. If you're interested in being the maintainer, include that change in your patch.