clang 3.4 can't be configured (part of a selfupdate)

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:05:25 PDT 2016

Interestingly, I just went to update my libmacho and libunwind to the universal variants given this conversation (already did the cxx and cxxabi ports) -- but oddly, perhaps, this seemingly fully functional 10.6.8 /libc++ system with clang-3.8, all installed through macports, has neither libmacho nor libunwind installed. But it does have the headers.

For your consideration....

Ken

port -v installed libcxxabi
libcxxabi @3.7.0_1+universal (active) platform='darwin 10' archs='i386 x86_64'