Can't upgrade gtk3 as part of a "upgrade outdated", Segmentation fault?

Mihai Moldovan ionic at macports.org
Sun Aug 28 00:33:48 PDT 2016

On 27.08.2016 07:41 PM, [ftp83plus] wrote:
> So, after reinstalling Mac OS X as I did to get out of the startup crash as I did, even if ports stayed in place, I should re-perform the LibcxxOnOlderSystems steps?

These instructions aren't meant to be static. Instead, they are getting updated
by Jeremy pretty often and reliable whenever something changes in the toolchain.

I guess it can be implied to check the page now and than to make sure the system
still matches with what is being described on the wiki page and take necessary
measures to sync it up - not necessarily by reinstalling everything blindly, but
abstracting from the information presented.

Mihai