Can't upgrade gtk3 as part of a "upgrade outdated", Segmentation fault?

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 08:17:10 PDT 2016

No - that doesn't work either...pulls in old ld64 version

then when you try to fix it, you get

$ sudo port upgrade --enforce-variants ld64-latest +llmv37 -llvm34
Error: Your platform cannot be configured without LTO support in ld64.  Please enable one of the llvmXX variants, and try again.

... have to do a better fix once I figure out what's happening here. -- K