Can't upgrade gtk3 as part of a "upgrade outdated", Segmentation fault?

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 14:21:48 PDT 2016

OK - I see what happened.

All traces of llvm37 have been from the new ld64 portfile.

and so when the porfile saw my requested +llvm37, it saw that as no llvm variant, and defaulted to llvm34. And now my toolchain is looking pretty inoperable.

there isn't an llm37 option in the ld64 portfile any longer.

I either have to add one -- or -- reinstall everything

but the <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/LibcxxOnOlderSystems> instructions currently have a mixture of clang-3.7 references and llvm38 references.

I thought 3.8 was not yet workable, and so we were to stick with 3.7 -- maybe this is in transition?

Looks like I need to let this all settle down in the portfile evolution for a bit, and come back in a few days :>

Ken