serial and parallel hdf5

David Strubbe dstrubbe at macports.org
Wed Jan 20 09:07:47 PST 2016

Right, you can only use one at a time. I think the options are (1) rewrite
the application to use only parallel (can't the parallel library do serial
operations too?); (2) make a second installation of macports with a
different prefix (not /opt/local), and install hdf5 serial in one and
parallel in the other.

David