GitX fails to build on El Capitan (New ticket #51559)

Andrew Long andrew.long at mac.com
Sat Jun 4 09:18:07 PDT 2016

Hi all

I’ve just raised a nwe ticket 	•  #51559 abouta failure to build GitX on El Capitan. It looks to be similar to the Trac #45835, which as I read it menas that GitX is not compatible with clang and needs to be updated. Is that correct?

I had previously been running Lion where GitX build successfully. Is it possible to select a different compiler than clang?

Regards, Andy
--
Andrew Long
Andrew dot Long at Mac dot com