Imagick version?

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Sun Jun 5 18:21:14 PDT 2016

On 5/24/16 11:50 AM, Bjarne D Mathiesen wrote:
> Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>>> 3) in my experience, I always have to force rebuild php\d{2}-imagick
>>>    whenever ImageMagick is updated
>> Out of curiosity, what problems did you encounter, other than the warning message, if you did not rebuild?
> just got the error-message whenever I ran a script - and I've got some
> php scripts that're running monthly / weekly / daily / 15 min ; but
> should only send me an email if they encounter problems - and this was
> regarded as a problem ;-) so I got a lot of un-necessary error reports

FYI, the latest update of ImageMagick appears to have fixed the warnings.

I also had not seen any specific problems, just the warnings. But you
know, when a program tells you it may be incompatible with a
dependency's version, it's probably best to look into upgrading one or
downgrading the other.

--
Bill Christensen
http://SustainableSources.com