Macports: install/uninstall failed?

Ryan Williamson ryan_d_williamson at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 07:12:58 PDT 2016

Kishalay,

Try looking at the log file for openmotif:
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_x11_openmotif/openmotif/main.log

It may provide some light as to what the problem is with the install.

I originally had a problem with some port installs because they required
"flat_namespace" to be installed.

Regards,
Ryan