Macports fails to build in macOS 10.12 Sierra

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Sun Jun 19 17:15:14 PDT 2016

Jeremy, I'm still interested in a answer as to what is covered by this:

Further, Apple agrees that You will not be bound by the foregoing
confidentiality terms with regard to technical information about
pre-release Apple Software and services disclosed by Apple at WWDC (Apple’s
Worldwide Developers Conference), except that You may not post screenshots,
write public reviews or redistribute any pre-release Apple Software or
services.

Genuinely, not sarcastically or politically. I have no interest in losing
my developer program membership. What about Sierra and iOS 10 can we talk
about based on this clause? I had thought it was stuff like this, but I
appear to have been mistaken.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>