Trying to execute LibcxxOnOlderSytems (2nd ed.)

ftp83plus gestos at ftp83plus.net
Fri Mar 11 21:33:23 PST 2016

Hi there,

back after days of being unable to work on MacPorts.

for revupgrade, I have, in /opt/local/etc/macports/macports.conf:

#revupgrade_autorun     yes
#revupgrade_mode        rebuild

So I don't think it it is the culprit.

First step of Bug Reporting Guidelines:
"Clean and try again:"
FAILS
Log is here: http://pastebin.com/HzyGx3ei

I still fail to understand wether this is a true bug or an error of my part.