Who is maintaining Guile?

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sun Mar 20 15:02:21 PDT 2016

Whoever it is, could they either please fix it, or give it to someone who
can?  I don't even know what Guile is, but it's obviously a dependency of
something here.

    Error: org.macports.destroot for port guile18 returned: command execution
    failed
    Please see the log file for port guile18 for details:

    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_lang_guile18/guile18/main.log
    Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1

I've already posted the log, so won't do so again.

I dimly recall that something in a TeX manpage is broken, or something...

In the meantime, "port -p ..." is my friend.