Poll: should Trac send email notifications when adding or replacing an attachment?

Ralph Seichter macports-ml at seichter.de
Thu Nov 3 11:32:46 CET 2016

On 03.11.2016 09:30, René J.V. Bertin wrote:

> For active tickets I spend too much time weeding through and deleting
> emails devoid of interest.

Have you tried using Sieve or your MUA's filter options to get rid of
e-mails you personally don't consider of interest? Notifications are a
major boon of issue trackers, and I'd rather have too many than too few
of them, because filtering can be done on the recipient side if the
generating tracker software does not offer enough options.

-Ralph