MacPorts missing links

David Epstein David.Epstein at warwick.ac.uk
Sun Sep 11 16:59:51 PDT 2016

In view of all my moans and groans, I would like to make it clear that I think MacPorts is great, and it adds greatly to my productivity. I use it all the time, and tend to regard it as “Just there and working perfectly” usually without thinking of the arduous contributions being made behind the scenes. I guess one only becomes aware of this when something isn’t quite right. This is rare with MacPorts, which means that it is even easier to take for granted.

I really appreciate all the work that the designers and maintainers of the system do, and thank you for your labours.

Sincere best wishes
David