JPortsUI has been updated

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Sat Apr 8 01:38:31 UTC 2017

I won't debate what default behavior might be desirable, but is the behavior configurable regarding inactive ports?  If so, there are options some might desire between keep all and keep none.  I for instance would always want to keep any that still had a dependency on them (it happens, occasionally), and would like to be able to keep the most recent one (or other small number) for any given port, rather than none or all, to have something to fall back to in case of problems, yet limit the growth of space consumed.  Such a limit would be particularly useful regarding ports that are either large or frequently updated.