JPortsUI has been updated

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 02:21:24 UTC 2017

Thanks! I think I was the one (or one of the ones, at least) who expressed surprise at the old default behaviour, so thanks very much for changing that. Mostly, it was unexpected...

I really like your GUI interface, and appreciate the effort you've put into it to make the less-obvious parts of macports more available.

Ken