TenFourFox on Intel

Ulrich Wienands wienands at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:29:23 UTC 2017

I would be very much interested. I am setting up a new old laptop for Snow Leo so I can have access to Rosetta; but TFF does not seem to run under Rosetta (even the G3 built does not work for me). Also I have a bunch of Mac Pros under 10.8 that I don’t really want to upgrade, so I am losing support for Firefox there as well.

Thanks for looking into this. I would offer help if I could, but it is not realistic for lack of time and for lack of the skills needed.

Uli