libvpx on 10.5 and earlier

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Mon Dec 11 17:35:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have big issues building TenFourFox currently because of its
integrated libvpx, I haveissues with sse2/sse3 and yasm.
If anybody is a bit knowledgeable there.... the TTF-PPC uses different
files so it works, Mr. Kaiser worked essentially in porting libvpx to
PPC and 10.4

Another (temporary) option would be to use the system libvpx (mozbuild
offsers an attribute for that), this would me allow to continue working
on TTF and check what other issues there are, I did not find a way yet
to build without libvpx support, I found no options.

However if I attempt to installĀ  it I get "1.6.1 does not build on Mac
OS X 10.5 Leopard or earlier"
Could it be feasible to get it building on Intel? or did an earlier
version build. can I ask port to buiild specifically an older one?

Riccardo