TenFourFox on Intel

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Thu Dec 28 07:50:53 UTC 2017

Hi,m

On 2017-12-28 00:15:33 +0100 Ken Cunningham
<ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks.
> You are building on 10.5 Intel still I believe.

Yes I do. You could even attempt 10.4, since the official target
remains 10.4 PPC "and up".
As long as you have the 10.4 SDK you can try permutations.

On my 10.7 I don't have older SDKs for Xcode, so I can't test
compatibility.. I think I need to scavenge them, I don't know if I can
just copy over one of my older Macs one.

> I'll see how it works on my 10.5 Intel system. Will help if I can.

You may also try on PPC, actually, it would be interesting to now if
tha works.
I have a PPC 10.5 machine which I use very little because it is
underpowered.

You could also try 10.6 if you still have the 10.4 SDK

> I appreciate your efforts so far.

Getting a browser with starts will be even more satisfactory.

Riccardo