override local port

db iamsudo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:16:24 UTC 2017

On 2 Feb 2017, at 16:34, Mojca Miklavec <mojca at macports.org> wrote:
> If you only want to do it once, you can cd to the folder with the port
> that you want to use and run "sudo port ..." from there.

Hmm…no, I thought I could mark the ports' default priority/availability, something like setrequested with leaves.

I could use 2 local trees with rsync in second place, but that's not very practical.

file:///opt/local/myports1
rsync://rsync.macports.org/release/tarballs/ports.tar [default]
file:///opt/local/myports2

Or, rename the port files. In this regard, does portindex index only files named Porfile?