Will using only dolphin be too much overhead?

Dorien Herremans dorien.herremans at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 06:38:35 UTC 2017

Thanks. I installed gdk-pixbuf2 +x11 and then afterwards I got the same
error for gtk2:

*Error: Failed to archivefetch py27-pygtk: gtk2 must be installed with
+x11.*

However, sudo port install gtk2+x11 doesn't seem to be valid.

--
Dorien Herremans, PhD
Marie-Curie Fellow

Queen Mary University of London
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
C4DM - Centre for Digital Music, London

Workshop on Deep Learning and Music <http://dorienherremans.com/dlm2017>,
May'17 Anchorage, Alaska.