Will using only dolphin be too much overhead?

Dorien Herremans dorien.herremans at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 08:34:57 UTC 2017

Hi Ryan,

Thanks.

I've run:
*sudo port uninstall installed*

*sudo port install kde4-baseapps*

and it end with the following error:

Error: Requested variants "+gtk+gtk3+x11" do not match those the build was
started with: "+gtk+gtk3+quartz+x11".

I'm at a loss quite frankly. I didn't edit any config files or so.

--
Dorien Herremans, PhD
Marie-Curie Fellow

Queen Mary University of London
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
C4DM - Centre for Digital Music, London

Workshop on Deep Learning and Music <http://dorienherremans.com/dlm2017>,
May'17 Anchorage, Alaska.