Migration issue

Adam Dershowitz dersh at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jan 5 15:26:04 CET 2017

I just tried what you suggested for py27-numpy and it just activated without any error.
So, myports.txt has
  py27-numpy @1.11.3_0+gfortran (active) platform='darwin 15' archs='x86_64'

And, after the migration it had installed both that and the +universal variant.
Yet, when I tried to activate the non-universal version it did it without complaint.  So, I really don’t understand why the +universal got built at all.
Any suggestions?

--Adam