pan - start with script.app at the new Pan 0.141

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at macports.org
Fri Jan 6 14:32:43 UTC 2017

> On Jan 6, 2017, at 6:17 AM, FritzS - gmx <fritzs at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> Now with only
> do shell script "export PATH=\"/opt/local/bin:$PATH\" && pan“
> it works well.
>
> PS: I am not a script guru - but now I understand this script line.

Apple has a comprehensive primer on shell scripting:

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/OpenSource/Conceptual/ShellScripting/ResultCodes,Chaining,andArgumentParsing/ResultCodes,Chaining,andArgumentParsing.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40004268-CH5-SW1

The only new element in the script is the ‘&&’ operator.  See the section on Chaining Execution at the above link.

Craig