Inkscape 0.92.0 now available on MacPorts

Eneko Gotzon enekogotzon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:07:33 CET 2017

Hi Brandon, thank you for take time to answer my question

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 11:51 PM, Brandon Allbery <allbery.b at gmail.com>
wrote:

> XQuartz = X server under Quartz = X11 for OS X.

I think I understand your statement.

> So you *have* it for XQuartz. Do you mean you want it native instead?

I am a little confused. Your "native" naming, applies to macOS ​or to the X
Window System?

Maybe the more relevant question for me is: what is the difference between
the *quartz* & *[+]x11* variants of the inkscape port?

​Thank you very much, and, please, excuse me,
​
​ am sorry

​taking
​