Missing /opt/local/share/man/whatis DB

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Thu Jun 22 13:30:55 UTC 2017

Might add fc-cache to your list of programs that a port might want to run following activate/deactivate, or is that already being done as applicable?

Alll this sort of thing that could be automated seems great to me, provided it doesn't extend to that which people might reasonably want to keep in a fixed configuration despite activation/deactivation of ports; or if there were an option to disable those automatic actions which there's some slight case for wanting to do manually.