libsdl2 built fails when updating ffmpeg

tome at qx.net tome at qx.net
Thu Mar 23 03:56:31 UTC 2017

Mac mini 2.7Ghz Intel Core i7
8 GB 1333 Mhz DDR3
Lion OS X 10.7.5
ffmpeg @3.1.4_0+gpl2+x11 (active)

After successfully patching a libarchive failure, the ffmpeg update
continued with a failure during libsdl2 build.  I captured the log and
then did the suggested 'sudo port clean libsdl2' and then 'sudo port
update outdated', which failed again, and I captured that log also.  I
then did the suggested 'sudo port uninstall libsdl2' and again did 'sudo
port update outdated', again with a libsdl2 failure.  I have attached the
last log, the other two are available if necessary.  I searched the
archive, but found nothing related to this failure.  Please advise if this
should be a ticket.  Thank you, Tom