cppunit requires C++11 capable compiler now

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Tue May 2 00:20:43 UTC 2017

Luckily the number of ports affected is pretty small (found via a grep):

./graphics/agave/Portfile:                port:cppunit \
./graphics/libcdr-0.1/Portfile:                    port:cppunit
./graphics/libvisio-0.1/Portfile:                    port:cppunit \
./graphics/podofo/Portfile:                    port:cppunit
./multimedia/dirac/Portfile:depends_lib     port:cppunit
./net/ola/Portfile:depends_build       port:cppunit \
./science/gnuradio/Portfile:    port:cppunit \
./science/gr-dvbs/Portfile:                    port:cppunit \
./science/gr-dvbs2/Portfile:                    port:cppunit \
./science/gr-dvbt/Portfile:                    port:cppunit \
./science/gr-fosphor/Portfile:    port:cppunit \
./textproc/librevenge/Portfile:                port:cppunit

Some of the gr-* ports don't actually use cppunit; it's just legacy
carryover since GR does & many out-of-tree modules do too. So, at most
12 according to my quick search. That's fixable within MacPorts.

I'll be committing updates for GR tonight or tomorrow for the noted
ticket, as well as fixing the relevant gr-* ports to not require cppunit
if they actually don't (e.g., gr-fosphor doesn't need it, but will
require a patch to fix it). - MLD