reinstalling Macports

pagani laurent laurent.pagani at laposte.net
Wed Apr 18 09:08:30 UTC 2018

Ryan,

I removed explicit tk installation from the myport.txt list, uninstalled tk and restarted restore_ports.tcl myport.txt and all went through nicely.
Tk has been reinstalled as requested from python ports as dependent port. And in that case, it does not contain explicitly X.h and other such header files as you can see in the new ”port contents tk” command return which I attach to this mail but I also provide directly the difference between the two (left side is the one from requested installation, left one from indirect installation)  :

 Macports>diff tk_contents.txt tk_contents_2.txt
4,12d3
<   /opt/local/include/X11/X.h
<   /opt/local/include/X11/Xatom.h
<   /opt/local/include/X11/Xfuncproto.h