problem installing gnureadline

pagani laurent laurent.pagani at laposte.net
Wed Apr 18 13:07:19 UTC 2018

Rainer,

after uninstalling everything and following the ”migration” tuto (and removing tk from requested ports), I tried to install py36-jupyter but it stopped again with the gnureadline install which still fails in the same way as before (complaining about some scipy directory) though in principle there is nothing left from outside/weird installations.

--->  Configuring py36-gnureadline
--->  Building py36-gnureadline
Error: Failed to build py36-gnureadline: command execution failed
Error: See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_python_py-gnureadline/py36-gnureadline/main.log for details.

(attached)

> Is this file provided by a port? If not, you must have installed it in
> some other way.
>
> port provides
> /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/scipy-0.19.1.dist-info

it says it is a directory.
Note also that py36-scipy was installed earlier today with MP on my request without failure.